Charles L. Moore is an 23-year Certified Public Accountant with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Adrian College. Where he lettered four years in basketball and held the position of Vice President of the Business Fraternity Alpha Kappa Psi.
Charles L. Moore (C.L.) is the President and Founder of C.L. Moore & Associates, in Downtown Lansing, MI. C.L. Moore & Associates, founded in 1991, is the only Minority accounting firm in the Lansing area. C.L. is committed to the economic revitalization and growth of Lansing, MI.
C.L. Moore, a native of Fort Wayne, Indiana, became an Auditor in the Bank and Trust Division of the Michigan Department of Commerce. Thereafter, Mr. Moore was appointed the Internal Auditor for the Lansing School District
C.L. Moore is a member and Keeper of Finance for Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., a member of the Lansing Chamber of Commerce, Board Member of Lansing Airport Authority, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, former Board President of Lansing Micro Enterprise, former Board Treasurer of Lansing Franklin Street Housing Co-op, and Trustee and Financial Secretary of Friendship Baptist Church. Mr. Moore was also named one of the Outstanding Young Men of America in 1990.
CHARLES L. MOORE, CPA
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Adrian College (Michigan) 1987
- Certified Public Accountant, 1990
- Spent 3 ½ years as internal
auditor for the Lansing Public School District. Working with a district budget of approximately $150 million, our financial management team increased the fund balance from $3 million to $22 million for this school district.
- 7 ½ years with the Michigan Department of Commerce, Financial Institute Bureau, Bank and Trust Division.
- “Following my tenure at the Lansing School District, I advanced to financial and operations management of charter schools. Currently, I am responsible for the overall management of three charter schools in Michigan. We are aggressively expanding our services to assist other charter schools throughout the State of Michigan.”
- C.L. Moore, CPA
C.L. MOORE & ASSOCIATES
Certified Public Accountants